Search This Blog

Monday 16 July 2012

Sonnie Is Asleep!

Have a look at Sonnie asleep! She was all curled up as a normal cat sleeping as usual on my duvet, as soon as I came into my room and saw her, I came up to her and stroked her, and she broke out of her curl and did a rolly pollie, as I call it and then when I stopped playing my xbox, I think the light of the screen was too much for her little eyes and she covered them up with her paw.
The thing is I think my cat and all cats are really clever because once when my mum was asleep Sonnie was watching her and my mum usually has her hand like above over her eyes/head to stop the light annoying her, and I do think that my little kitty has watched my mum do that so many times she has started doing it herself!
Clever Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment