Search This Blog

Thursday 5 July 2012

Welcome to S&R

Hey, this blog is mainly for my little kitties, Sonny and Rocky.
Sonny being the mother in the relationship (she actually is) and Rocky being the son (he actually is), in their relationship.
I got Sonny as a birthday present and Rocky came as a buy one get one free, a few years later, which is good, because now Sonny has someone to tell off and play fight with, trust me they do that a lot, otherwise I was usually the victim of my cat attacking me when sitting and relaxing and even once when I was going down the stairs, Sonny was quite young then she came and attacked me head on!
I felt some thing like grapple my leg, it wasn't really a grapple but more off a running, rugby tackle sort of hug for a cat.
I'm usually not the victim of these now because she can easily do it to Rocky instead, I do miss it but Rocky comes back and goes for Sonny too!
It's more like thunder chasing lightning, al the way through the house until they hit a locked or close door!
I don't know what it is about cats but they don't seem to like close doors, for example Sonny and Rocky both ssat outside the bathroom door once when someone had gone in for a shower, it was weird they just looked at the door handle, they didn't really jump but stood on two legs trying to push it open!
More about the Rocky and Sonny later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment